Direkt zum Hauptbereich

take me to the matador

einfach unerreicht und gediegen cool: "take me to the matador" von garland geffreys:

life recording at warande turnhout, belgium, 2010



check it out!




songtext


Take me to the Matador he will know just what it's for
he will help me with my life he will open every door
when the bull is in the ring you need all the help you can
and the Mariachis sing with the lonely mandoline
see those people shout out loud give me more and give me more
and I'm thinking to myself take me to the Matador

Take me to the Matador he will fill and ease my soul
he will give me confidence when I think I've lost control
he will help me with my muse in the age of win and lose
with the ancient cup and sword and a hundred Spanish lords
see one thousand violins golden trumpets soar on high
waves and waves of joyful hymns silver sonnets reach the sky
fight the battles and the blues wars of love and wars of art
tonight the cape is what I choose Goya's in my Spanish heart

He will help me with my love dance the dance that lovers do
rumba with the velvet glove 'neath the Barcelona moon
see one thousand violins golden trumpets soar on high
waves and waves of joyful hymns silver sonnets reach the sky

Take me to the Matador take me to the Matador

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen